HOW TO ENROLL
- Services are free of charge.
- Our services are available for students from 1st-12th grade. We also provide technology literacy services for adults.
- Sessions will be offered on a first come, first served basis per our volunteer pool.
- Each subject session will last 90 minutes and be held once a week.
- Up to 5 Enrolled students will be placed (based on grade and assessment) with a volunteer tutor/mentor.
- All students will be assessed upon enrollment and again at the end of the year.
- Learn about the programs offered
- Read the Educational Partnership Agreement
- Complete the Online Enrollment Form (link below will be active in August 2023)
- Watch your student improve their academic performance!
For your convenience, the "Educational Partnership Agreement" may be printed by downloading, then printing the Word document below: